Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Provision of Services.
This document lays out the terms and conditions and rules, as may be amended and supplemented, from time to time, (“Terms”) which shall be applicable to the provision of Home/Building/Structure Inspection Information Reports and any other products and services rendered by SAAIBI to the Persons, Society, trust, Builders or any Institute (collectively referred to as “Products and Services”); by Structural and Architectural Information based Inspection (“SAAIBI”) having its registered office at 565/566, Suraj Prasad Building, New Mill Road, Kurla west, Mumbai:400070, Maharashtra, INDIA (“Transaction”). The words, “I”, “We”, “us”, “me”, “my”, “myself”, “customer” and “consumer” refer to the Person(s) who request for respective Reports or receive the Products and Services or pursue the Transaction (as defined hereinabove) or part thereof (“Consumer”) and shall include both singular and plural.Following are the terms and conditions which I acknowledge and agree with:
You shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content, that is obscene, unlawful, derogatory or defamatory of any racial, religious or ethnic groups, or material that misappropriates or infringes intellectual property rights of others, on or through the Website.
You undertake that You will not host, display, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any content including data, text, message, review, comments, description, image, sound, and video that:
• Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
• Is harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
• harm minors in any way;
• infringes intellectual property rights of others;
• violates any laws for the time being in force;
• deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
• impersonate another person;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer, computer network data, computer data base or software; or
• threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that:
• Our function is limited to providing a platform for enabling persons seeking property inspection and relative services.
• We have no control over the content and we do not have an obligation to review or modify the content made available to You through the Website.
Please note that:
(i) we do not recommend or endorse any employee on the Website; and
(ii) we do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the employees.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU.
The Firm (nor its employees, agents, suppliers or affiliates) shall not be liable to You for any lost profits, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage of any kind, or for damages that could have been avoided by the use of reasonable diligence, arising in connection with the provision of services, even if the we have been advised or should be aware of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall we be liable to You for any punitive, additional, consequential or remote damages.
• You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Firm, its affiliates and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all damages, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses arising out of or resulting from any claims
(i) relating to any content provided, published or otherwise transmitted on the Website including any violation or infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights, claims of defamation, invasion of privacy or right to publicity or
(ii) the breach of any of the warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations or
• We do not warrant or represent that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. You acknowledge that there are risks inherent in operating conditions, internet connectivity, third party software components and other reasons beyond our control that could result in the loss of content or unavailability of services or loss of any other information relating to activities carried out through the Website.
• You acknowledge and undertake that You are accessing the Website at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment in doing so. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of any user, nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties provided by any user. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and any other user.
Suspension and termination of account
We may terminate, suspend or limit your access to your account or block devices using your IP address from accessing the Website:
• if we determine, in our sole opinion, that You have misrepresented any information You provide us;
• if we determine, in our sole opinion, that You are ineligible to access the Website in accordance with law;
• if we are required to do so by law.
You agree that any dispute or claim related to your use of the Website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India, and will be adjudicated as per the laws of India for the time being in force.
We collect the following information when you visit our Website: personal information, demographic information, behavioural information, and indirect information or combinations of the same. In the event you choose to log into our Website using a social media ID, we may collect information from your social media account shared with us.
Demographic information is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as your PIN code or postal code, age and gender.
We may also collect personal information like bank account details, debit or credit card details or other payment details limited for the purpose of collecting payment for the services provided by us.
We may collect the following information about your use of our Website through cookies and other technologies: domain name, browser type and operating system; page views; links you click; IP address; location information; the length of time you visit our website and or use our website; referring URL; access date and time; location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; your activities within the Website. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name and name.
How information is used
The information collected by us is used by us for providing services, responding to queries or clarifications, upkeep and maintenance of the Website, to improve services provided by us and to provide a positive experience for the user.
User’s consent to use the information
By registering with us, you give us express consent for the following:
• To create an account;
• To allow us to contact you to understand your requirement of services;
• To provide your information to our employees for the purpose of providing services required by you;
• To help our employees contact you;
• To provide your information to third parties like providers of payment gateway services;
• To inform you of updates, services, security updates from time to time;
• To contact you to for feedback, or keep you informed of any promotions or contests; and
• To provide you with internal updates, newsletters and reports.
Disclosure of information to others
We may disclose your information, including your personal information, as follows:
• Users of Our Services: Any comments or other information that you post to our Website, or that you submit to us as feedback, may be available to all other users.
• Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us. These service providers may only use the information we share with them on our behalf, in order to provide services to you.
• Affiliates: We may disclose the information we collect from you to affiliates and subsidiaries of Saakshi Engineers; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your information will be subject to this Policy.
• Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another Firm, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another Firm, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the acquiring Firm.
• In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
• To Protect Us and Others: We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
The security of your information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedure, as further described in our information security policy of the Firm, available at Firm portal to ensure that the information collected is secure. You agree that such measures are secure and adequate. While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the no electronic medium / security measure is one hundred percent secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your information.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to materially change the substance of this Policy, we will post those changes through a prominent notice on the Website so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
Legal and Contact Information
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.saaibi.com
Grievance Officer- Naresh D. Sanghavi
We endeavour to provide you with the best services and to answer queries and resolve issues in the best manner possible.
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Since we are rendering Services, there is no option for Return or Refund for Services, but We want to ensure that our clients are satisfied with our Quality of Work. If you are not satisfied with our work and need explanation for the same, please get in touch with us and we will help you. If needed and required, we would repeat the service. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or www.saaibi.com
Inspection Report Standard Disclaimer
Thank you for choosing us to perform your home inspection. The goal of this inspection and report is to put you in a better position to make an informed decision about the property. The report is a general guide of property condition and provides you with professional information to help you make your own evaluation of the overall condition of the home and is not intended to reflect the value of the property, or to make any representation as to the advisability of purchase. Your entire report must be carefully read to fully assess all of the findings and benefit from the recommendations, maintenance advice, tips and other important resource information.
***********************SCOPE OF INSPECTION***********************
The general Terms and Conditions of Inspection has been laid down on our Website Saaibi.com and are liable to the customer. The Inspection to be performed for the client is non – Invasive visual Inspection or Invasive one as the case may be, to identify reasonable material, operating defects at time of Inspection. The Inspections are in compliance with the Best International Practices. Not all improvements/ condition may be identified during this inspection. Unexpected repairs should still be anticipated. This inspection is not a guarantee or warranty of any kind whatsoever.
"Inspected": Visually inspected item, system or component and if no other comment is made, then it appeared to be functioning as expected having normal wear and tear.
"Not Inspected": The Item is not inspected and report will state a reason for not inspecting.
"Items Not Operating": This item, system, or component is not operating as per normal operating conditions
"Major Concerns": Inspected item, system, or component represent a Major concern to building and be repaired or replaced and suggest a further inspection by a qualified contractor or individual.
"Potential Safety Hazards": A condition, system or component that is considered harmful or dangerous due its presence or absence.
"Deferred Cost Items": Represent a system or component that is near or has reached its normal service life expectancy or expect repair or replacement in few months/years.
"Improvement Items": Recommendations for the upgrade or routine improvements of the mentioned Items.
"Items to Monitor": Indicates routine maintenance which are recommended but not required. These may be items identified for upgrade to modern construction and safety standards.
The Report contains information about Particular Structure, Structural element and reported portion only. Due to very nature of Structure all the Elements comprising structure are of different Type and hence No Reference shall be made with one to another. The information contained in the Report and any other advice are given in good faith based on Saaibi.com current knowledge and experience of the subject under normal conditions in accordance with Saaibi.com recommendations. The information only applies to the application(s) and Service(s) expressly referred to herein and is based on laboratory tests which do not replace practical tests. The final decision to implement the recommendation contained in the document is exclusively with client and/or their authorized appointees. Subject to what is stated above, any matters which may require the intervention or any determination by a Court, including any appointment of any arbitrators under Prevalent Section of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, whether prior to, or during or after the aforesaid arbitration, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai in English Language only.
Saaibi.com reserves all Rights and not data from report shall be published in any format without consent.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.saaibi.com
Grievance Officer- Naresh D. Sanghavi